- From Durban (Old Airport) take the N2 freeway south, past Amanzimtoti, Scottburgh, Hibberdene and Port Shepstone (approx 120kms).
- Go straight through the toll gate (Port Shepstone) – R61.
- From Kokstad follow the signs to Port Shepstone – just before Port Shepstone, turn right onto the toll road – R61 to Margate & Port Edward.
Once through the toll gate
- Take the Shelly Beach off ramp (No 39) which is about 6 kms after the toll gate.
- Turn left after the off ramp and head down towards the sea.
- Go straight through the traffic lights at South Coast Mall turn off.
- At the T-junction there are traffic lights, turn right towards Shelly Beach.
- Take the glide off to the left at the next set of traffic lights and then first right into the Shelly Centre parking area.
Alternatively continue on for another 200m and turn left at the next set of traffic lights.
Please feel free to contact any of our staff for more info via e-mail or use the contact us form.
- Prices Subject to change without notice.
- Not responsible for typographical or misprint errors.
- Imagery depicted on this website may sometimes not be 100%.
- Use of this website and service is subject to all related Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers.
- All rights reserved, All reproduction in part or in whole prohibited.